Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I get out of a rental lease with a roommate?

I can't take my roommate anymore. I am tired of babysitting her kids and she can be irresponsible. I will feel bad for the kids but I have kids of my own that I have to take care of. I have those kids 24/7 because of her job. I have been doing this for over and year and I am TIRED. She doesn't pay me and I have ask her too but she is wasteful with her money and is never able to pay me consistently. I have to get out of this lease before I have a nervous break down. I called the rental agency and they told me to wait until the least is up but that is in November. I can't wait that long. I have no life. Plus I am taking 2 classes. I am stress the f*** out and my kids are miserably. What can I do? Please help.How do I get out of a rental lease with a roommate?
Does she watch your kids? If not, then tell her you can't watch hers anymore. Tell her she needs to get a babysitter, because you have things you have to do.





To get out of the lease, you can do it the hard way, not pay rent. Or, yyou can find a replacement. Some renters will accept someone else, because they won't lose any money, so if you can find someone else to take your place, then do it, but then, you will have to move out.How do I get out of a rental lease with a roommate?
sub-lease your share and move.

No comments:

Post a Comment