Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's time for me to renew my rental lease and I was quoted a price of 659 + cable & W/D. However....?

Today is the deadline and when I went to the office to finalize the renewal, they told me that it's not 659 it's 775 + cable %26amp; W/D. How can I get the $659.00 deal. I don't really have the money to find a new place in 2 months.It's time for me to renew my rental lease and I was quoted a price of 659 + cable %26amp; W/D. However....?
Who told you it was $659, and do you have that offer in writing?





If it was a verbal offer only ... you're out of luck.It's time for me to renew my rental lease and I was quoted a price of 659 + cable %26amp; W/D. However....?
Unless you have written documentation of that $659 you are out of luck.


If $659 was what you were paying previously then $775 will be the rent for your new lease.


It is normal to raise the rent when the lease is renewed.
if you have nothing in writing that states that was the agreement then there is no way you can. you will have to agree to the present deal or leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment