Thursday, August 19, 2010

Recently separated&left the home to keep peace , 2 kids,can my wife have me removed from our rental lease?

I just found out I was removed from the lease , now this is my home as much as hers,yet been finding anything i helped with my name has suddenly disappeared ?? HelpRecently separated%26amp;left the home to keep peace , 2 kids,can my wife have me removed from our rental lease?
No, she can not have you removed from the lease unless YOU sign off on it. If it is a lease (rental property) the landlord would HAVE to have record of your signing the lease unless you did not sign the lease to begin with. If you didn't sign the lease to begin with then she didn't have to let you live there anyway.


But you can not legally be removed from the lease unless YOUR signature is on the agreement to release you from the lease. If your signature is not there you still owe part of the monthly rent. If she only pays half you STILL have to pay the other half or the landlord can sue YOU for that half.Recently separated%26amp;left the home to keep peace , 2 kids,can my wife have me removed from our rental lease?
Not sure what state you live in... but in Texas... the answer is yes.





HOWEVER if you leave a bunch of your clothes in that apt/house... you can certainly claim you live there. Again... this at least applies to the state of Texas.





And THAT is a fact Jack.
She can't remove you from a lease unless the lease was up for renewal. So don't let her pull the wig over your head.
Dude you need to concentrate on a lawyer for your divorce because that's whats next if you like it or not !!
you seperated and left why should your name be on the lease? it was removed so you cant come back.
Only if you left the house find a room to rent
Talk to an attorney
start calling and getting info with things on your name.
I think so..call to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment