Thursday, August 19, 2010

I signed a rental lease 10 days ago and i need to cancel it, will I be able to get my deposit back?

Most landlords will not return your deposit and can legally charge you rent until the unit is rented.I signed a rental lease 10 days ago and i need to cancel it, will I be able to get my deposit back?
Nope. And he will send you a bill for the amount of rent due.....from the time YOUR lease begins until he re-rents it....ouchI signed a rental lease 10 days ago and i need to cancel it, will I be able to get my deposit back?
Read the agreement you signed. It will tell you. If you have a legitimate reason for canceling and the lessor is reasonable, you may get the money back. But the lessor may demand that you perform on the lease. It is a legal contract.
  • makeup powder
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment