Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rental Lease Agreement?

I am planning on moving out of state 4 months before my lease expires. I am considering breaking my lease and I'm wondering what steps I should take to do this.


My lease does not allow me to sublet and I would like to know what would be the best way to approach my landlord in this situation.Rental Lease Agreement?
Well there are usually certain terms by which a lease agreement can be broke, and its different depending on the lease holder. For example some landlords require a 2 month notice and will then allow the lease to terminate, you should check and see if any such agreement is stated on you copy of the lease. Other then that you would have to speak to your landlord about a way in which you can settle it fairly.Rental Lease Agreement?
I was in a similar situation and I was able to move into an apartment that was managed by the same company. if you live in a complex that is managed by a large company ask if you can move to another one of their communities without a penalty for breaking the lease.
  • eyeshadow
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment